Job - Maintenance Mechanic
The Maintenance Mechanic position is responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing facility equipment and structures. This position also maintains environmental records and equipment in accordance with applicable laws & permits.
The Maintenance Group is focused on delivering solutions that can help the Kerr production facility produce first time quality fruit and vegetable ingredients in a safe and efficient manner.
- Install and repair facility equipment & structures. Duty includes ordering, maintaining and organizing parts inventory.
- Enter and complete preventative maintenance work orders on time utilizing MP2 maintenance program.
- Maintain environmental records and equipment including calibration of wastewater probes/system, daily wastewater checks/readings, and maintenance of boiler and tower chemical levels/inventory.
- Coordinate and assist contractors with projects as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Prioritizes work according to business needs.
- Accepts and deals effectively with dynamic change and supports colleagues through it.
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver results during uncertainty, change and ambiguity.
- Proactively helps others and responds to their business needs to build strong working relationships.
- Actively seeks feedback about self and is open in providing feedback to peers in a constructive way.
Desired behavior, personal attributes,(Success Drivers And Competencies):
- Associates Degree and/or 1 year related maintenance and repair experience, which includes electrical background with AC/DC and basic knowledge of PLC’s.
- Must have a good understanding of OSHA rules.
- Strong mechanical aptitude required.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and shovel up to 25 lbs on a regular basis.
If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Kerr Concentrates is the company for you.
We believe in the power of our people to work together to seize opportunities, overcome obstacles and exceed expectations. Each day, individuals make a meaningful difference in the quality of our products and the success of our technology and operations and, in turn, the quality of life for consumers.